Tuesday 10 April 2012

Week Two

I had to look around the room to find arcs, both force based and rotational:



Opening the first pendulum swing in the downloadable files I had to draw what I saw and comment on it :


I then drew another pendulum in to correct the swing in a different colour:


Then using the second pendulum swing file I sketched out five boxes and put in the swing and sketched the path:


After downloading and watching the arc file in 3ds max i sketched out the path the ball takes and made some comments. I then changed the points in the balls path and made it look smoother and again sketched out the results:


Here is how the ball looked initially:




After the changes I have made it still doesn't look perfect but it is defiantly an improvement:




I then looked at how a ball would squash and stretch in the bounce. I experimented with different objects and weights, for example a heavier ball wouldn't squash or stretch as much as a lighter ball would. 



I also looked at how a person squashes and stretches:






No comments:

Post a Comment