Thursday 12 April 2012

Week Five

For the first exercise I had to insert the missing parts into the image:

For the follow through and overlapping task we had to get into groups of two and again one of us would act something out and the other would sketch it. I got the other person to act out throwing a dart and bowling a ball. I decided to just sketch the arm and hand instead of the whole body just so what I am intending to sketch is a little clearer:

We then had to go off and find some examples of secondary action and sketch them, I drew a guy who was on the laptop and as he was working he kept pushing his glasses up and a girl on the phone who kept twirling her hair and wafting her hand:



Then with the 3ds max rig provided we had to add in secondary animation to a man reading a book, tapping his fingers or shaking his leg for example:




No comments:

Post a Comment