Tuesday 10 April 2012

Week Four

I had to use istop motion for the first task so I had do do a simple task to get used to the program. I just had to take pictures of my self so it appeared I was moving across the screen:


Then I went on to animate a coin going across the table at different speeds, the first one is the coin moving roughly 1cm at a time:

Here it is taking 24 frames (1second):


Here it is on twos (twice as far with two images of the same frame)


At varied speeds doubling the distance each movement:





Slow in slow out sketches:


I then had to pair up with somebody and draw the actions they were acting out to see the anticipation and follow through. Firstly it was throwing a ball under arm:


Then over arm which needed to have more energy in it as the ball was being thrown a lot further:


Then we had to experiment with anticipation, again using istop motion but this time I had to be throwing a ball and move the appropriate amount for each frame:










No comments:

Post a Comment